Re: self sowers

Yup, Kitty, Tovara 'Painter's Palette' seeds absolutely true (and
prolifically)...think it's called something else now but not in my
brain.  Lamium galeobdolen - variegated form (used to be Lamiastrum)
also seeds true most of the time; have only found the odd solid green
one.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade