Re: Re: Re: TClothier site

I think the seedpods need to dry out before harvest; might take a few
more weeks.  There are some plants that seem to benefit from sowing
before total ripening of the seedpod, but I have not read that frits
are among this lot.

Often takes a month of so for bulb seed to ripen (not frits,
specifically) just bulbs in general.

Kristl is a seed sower par excellence - she grows seed for sale;
located in Canada (sells to US, also) and specializes in plants for
cold climates.  I always read any post she makes to any list as she
provides good, solid information.  I really only know her through the
lists tho' we have had a few emails back and forth and I did write a
small blurb about her nursery several years ago.

Should have provided her website URL...

http://gardensnorth.com/site/

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net