From: Libby Valentine [mailto: L_Valentine@adelphia.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:29:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] chat messages

Hi everybody,<br><br>I got behind with chat messages about 4 weeks ago
and even though I'm trying<br>to skim through 2-3 days worth every night
now, I still have almost 1800<br>unread in my chat folder.<br>I know I
missed several birthdays, and a whole thread on cicadas, which are<br>on
the increase here, and all kinds of other good stuff. Congrats on
the<br>successful plant sales! Welcome back DF! Welcome to the other new
members<br>who are joining in!<br>On the Short One, for one summer when
I was little and tagging after my<br>grandfather "helping" him with
yardwork and gardening, he nicknamed me "kid"<br>and I loved it. My
grandmother, however, did not, and after a couple days,<br>that was
that. So I think short one is great. And I'm glad her arm
meantime, I still have about 20<br>plants on the front porch and 7 yards
of mulch in the driveway. Weather<br>this weekend looks wonderful so I'm
hoping to get some gardening done in<br>between other commitments.
Anybody have a good trick for getting snarls out<br>of long cat fur when
the cat will only rarely let herself be caught? She's<br>an indoor cat
but she's psychic.<br><br>And boy do I relate to the annoyance with job
Message ----- <br>From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 10:54 AM<br>Subject:
pretty chatty. Still, that's a lot better than what AHS<br>> was
Original Message ----- <br>> From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net><br>>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 7:45 AM<br>>
Auralie,<br>> ><br>> > Most e-mail has a limit of 1 or 2MB per message.
Doubt you were tha

some kind of problem yesterday.<br>> > Most likely we filled up the disc
work e-mail<br>> > went down for a hour (sbcglobal), then when I got
home my personal one<br>> > didn't work all night, but is fine this am
sort of (can't get to my<br>> > quarantine spam file). Maybe something
else is happening too.... or<br>> > maybe it is just me!:) LOL!<br>>
my messages<br>> to<br>> > > > garden chat have been sent back as
a rather lengthy piece about dragonflies that has not<br>> > > appeared
here or in my Sent Mail box. I wonder of the length of the<br>> piece
http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>><br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com