Re: Tennessee Gardener Article

In a message dated 05/31/2004 10:02:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

> Congrats on the volunteering.... I hope they find the right director for
> this. I have been a volunteer for years and learned so much from this,
> even tho my family thinks it's nuts to spend so much time and energy for
> nothing. They just don't get it.

You're not spending so much time and energy for nothing!  You are doing
something for yourself and also contributing to the community.  Without volunteers
this world would be a sad place.  Thank goodness we don't have to give
monetary value to everything in the world.  Keep up the good work!