Re: clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

Oh you are so lucky!  I can't believe Robert is ok with bowling balls in the
yard!  Is he?  I've already suggested doing this & Steve was vehemently
opposed to the idea.  To him it's right up there with my desire to get an old,
footed cast iron bath tub & making a water feature/water garden out of it.   He
will NOT have that at all.  I got a big veto on that idea.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7