From:  [mailto: EvaTEsq@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:14:24 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

Oh you are so lucky! I can't believe Robert is ok with bowling balls in
the <br>yard! Is he? I've already suggested doing this & Steve was
vehemently <br>opposed to the idea. To him it's right up there with my
desire to get an old, <br>footed cast iron bath tub & making a water
feature/water garden out of it. He <br>will NOT have that at all. I got
6/7<br><br>In a message dated 5/6/2004 3:27:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
now. I got 4 old bowling balls from the<br>> bowling alley in town. I'm
doing mosaic work on them and using them in<br>> the garden. They will
be really cool looking. Got some old bowling pins<br>> too..not quite
sure what to do with them yet. Maybe I'll just paint them<br>> like
little people and stick them in my garden...don't know

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com