Re: Now Welcome Liz!- was-cicada pictures

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Now Welcome Liz!- was-cicada pictures
  • From: cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 23:09:28 -0500

Just remember, when you build a pond, it WILL be too small and/or too shallow! Plan accordingly. (Our pond grew into 3!)
Cathy
On Tuesday, May 25, 2004, at 09:54 PM, Elizabeth Gessler wrote:

Thanks Donna.

I haven't done any water gardening yet but I think that is what I'm looking
forward to the most. I'm trying to read up a lot on water gardens and try to
find out everything I can. Maybe that way I can keep my mistakes to a
minimum. I know I'll still make them.

I spent part of my time growing up in Maine on a lake. I love being on the
water and I'm hoping that I can recreate at least part of that feeling at
our new house.

I haven't done a large amount of gardening in the past. I had a small
vegetable garden at our old house and some basic plants around the front of
the house.

I have just recently become a stay at home Mom and I'm looking forward to
doing more gardening and involving my kids in it.

Liz in PA

PS- I love chatty groups

Re-elect Bush-Cheney in 2004