From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 1:07 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] Tennessee Gardener Article/Now Wildlife

I suppose I should read all of these messages before commenting... but
folks please remember these are still 'wildlife' no matter how cute and
friendly they appear.

There are some natural instincts that will prevail. Many of them will
act friendly to lure their prey to a different area (den) and we don't
want to discuss what happens then... called the food chain :(

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/