RE: Cicada photos

I don't have the link anymore, but I am sure if you did a google search
you would find some.

I do have a 4 part hatching pictures taken by a friend. If you want
those, I could e-mail them to you privately.

Haven't seen one here... didn't expect too since this was always a
cornfield till I moved here. But did think I would find them elsewhere,
but not so far.