Re: Re: chat messages

OHMYGOSH...if my husband said that I'd tell him that unless his hands
and legs were broken, he was capable of fixing himself a peanut butter
and jelly sandwich. But my husband would never do that...even in
jest...for fear that I'd spin out on him! LOL. Hell has no fury like a
mad indian. LOL.

james singer <jsinger@igc.org> wrote:
I don't know. Something happened to her cell phone, I guess. It just
went dead.

On Wednesday, June 9, 2004, at 04:33 AM, Marge Talt wrote:

>> From: james singer
>> Not home yet. I finally called her on her cell phone to find out
> what's
>> going on. She's stuck in a storm generated traffic jam at Tampa
>> International Airport. I reminded her that I was hungry and she
> needed
>> to get here asap to fix my supper.
> ----------
>
> And her response to THAT was???