RE: Where are you?

Well it is storming here again.... RICH! Turn off the stereo and stop
dancing! :) ....

Although I was going to sign off this list, decided to see if I can keep
up with the messages, so I am glad there is not a zillion ones here.

Thanks for all the well wishes for John's surgery. Tomorrow morning is
the big day.... so of course, I won't be able to sleep, might as well
catch up on e-mail....