RE: Where are you?

Donna! Don't sign off this list, just sign off any other lists! I did
that because this list is so much more useful and friendly! Well worth
my time instead of some of the others I had signed up for. I don't
always get time to respond as I would like but love to run through the
messages for the great insight the folks have here! Fran

Donna <justme@prairieinet.net> wrote:
Well it is storming here again.... RICH! Turn off the stereo and stop
dancing! :) ....

Although I was going to sign off this list, decided to see if I can keep
up with the messages, so I am glad there is not a zillion ones here.

Thanks for all the well wishes for John's surgery. Tomorrow morning is
the big day.... so of course, I won't be able to sleep, might as well
catch up on e-mail....

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/