RE: OT - This is serious

I am with you Verona as far as dropping the political discussions....
everyone has the right to their opinion on who is best or history.

I also think that if an article of knowledge becomes available the link
should or could be posted. No comments or discussion to follow, but
everyone should be aware of what is happening in this world. Sometimes
in our hectic lives, thing pass by without us being aware. The links
would provide that information.

So can we get back to other OT subjects.... like who opened the water
faucet last night here, since Rich resigned from the rain dance, who is
talking his place?!?... reported a few miles from here that they got 3
inches of rain in 25 minutes. From what I can tell, thinking it was
close to that same amount here. Heck of a lightening show too... thought
I overslept and it was daylight out, then I really woke up when the
booms hit.

Today it is only 82 but with 78 percent humidity it is unbearable
outside.  My glasses literally kept fogging up while I was touring the
water situation. E-Gads...

Donna
Who is staying out of the political discussion :)