Re: OT - This is serious

I confess! While I know no rain dances, I was hoping for rain here - a bit closer to the short grass prairie transition than northeast Illinois is! Everything seems to pass either north (sorry, Donna) or south of us. We got 1 inch over the past couple days, for which I am profoundly grateful. Possibly the side effect was even more precipitation where it was not needed...sorry.