Re: Belated Hello to Another Newbie

And Liz, exactly where will you be gardening? As in, what part of the Us/Canada/Mexico, etc?
Cathy
On Sunday, June 13, 2004, at 12:53 PM, Wendy Swope wrote:

Hello, Liz,

I just posted under the header "My Intro" to let Sue in NY know who I am,
and then I realized you are new, too. Well, you *were* new at the end of
May, right?
LOL! That's the last time I had a chance to catch up with this group!
Please excuse the belated welcome. I usually lurk here, because I am always
so far behind, but honestly, I am sociable.

Boy, do I envy you that house on seven acres, with all those different
moisture levels to plant on. Not to mention the new space for houseplants!
That is going to be so much fun for you! You'll post as you get started,
won't you?

Oh, and congrats on having a partner who also wants to garden. I'm married
to a computer programmer with bad knees, a guy who won't go out in the sun
even for fresh icy lemonade and barbecue, and who has no tolerance for the
nuisance bugs in the evening when the sun's down.<sigh!>

I will have to read all the posts before I start asking you questions.
You've probably told us a lot about yourself by now that I haven't see yet.

Enjoy the group!

Wendy in SW OH