Re: CHAT: Hello!

Welcome. Do you have specific plant interests, or are you all over the place like most of us?

On Monday, June 14, 2004, at 04:24 PM, Dakota wrote:

Hello! I'm new to the list. Either I joined a "cat" list thinking I was
joining a gardening list, or you permit off topic messages. LOL! We have
four rescued cats who will eat anything we stick into a chunk of tuna.
Jake is our escape artist. Minky likes to sit on your shoulder or head.
Silver bites my toes! Misty likes to grab you when you walk by.

I'm recovering from my first surgery and felt rather lonely, so I thought I'd see what you folks are up to.

Any help here with plants cottontail rabbits won't eat? Never got to see
my tulips or many of the daffodils bloom. I hate fences, but they're in
my only small flower garden. Any suggestions?

God bless, Dakota

http://www.defendamerica.mil

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneths me." Phil. 4:13

_____________________________________________________________ MakeADifference@ http://newsmad.com + http://lovemad.org MakeADifference@ http://newsmad.com + http://lovemad.org MakeADifference@ http://newsmad.com + http://lovemad.org

http://www.hort.net/funds/

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people... it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill