RE: CHAT: Hello!

Welcome Dakota,

Glad you decided to join us:) Just curious but how did you find us?

Can't help you with the bunny problem. I have been trying to explain to
my family of rabbits that we need to share the plants here and not to
eat the expensive ones. LOL!

Hope the surgery wasn't too painful or extensive.

So do you have a garden? Any comments about it you would like to make?
Where are you from?

Donna
IL, Zone 5, one cat, one dog, and way to many fish.