Re: CHAT: Hello!

Hello Dakota,
        Sorry about your bunny problem. If you like herbs combine them with
your flowers. Thyme, Oregano and some of the other smelly ones may deter
them. Many of my customers get good control sprinkling Blood meal around. It
not only smells bad to the bunnies but it fertilizes the plants too.
        A hot pepper spray may also help deter

evergreen co
The rain has finally stopped. We got 1.5" in 6 days. a good soaking week