RE: CHAT: Hello!- update?

David,

As voiced by many members of this group, she will be in our prayers and
thoughts. Please tell her that her other family (gardenchat) is hoping
that this will be easier than what she has endured before.

How are her spirits? Every picture I have seen of her, she has this
inner glow and eyes that were always so friendly and welcoming. What do
they look like now?

How is she holding up with the pain. Having just gone through some rough
intestinal problems, I can really relate somewhat to this!

And David, this is not the time to shut up... it is the time to talk.
Some of us are too far away to be of any real help, so let us at least
listen and be there for you... and your family.

Hang in there, she will beat this too....

Donna