Re: OT - This is serious

Not "exemplar-ary"?  LOL  (Bush-ism, for those not in the know)

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/17/2004 6:58:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:
I guess that's part of what I had in mind. All that religious stuff
turns me off, like it does when I go to  ECHO. But his work to really
make a change in the most impoverished parts of the universe are very
exemplary. And, for whatever reason he's supporting it, I am too.