RE: time to vent!

Mine was missing a couple of lines, too.

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 9:49 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] time to vent!

Re the Coleus canina, it is variously labeled as Dog-Gone and Scar[e]dy Cat,
reputed to repel both cats and dogs.  I was given one to test.  My cats did
their business right next to it.

Re > Men are physically
> made to withstand higher levels of heat and lower temperatures as well,
> compared to the woman.
Really?  It was my understanding that women can take the cold better because
they have an extra layer of fat - or is that an old husband's tale?  What's
your reference?  I am curious.

And...Did I receive a censored version of Dakota's post?  I'm missing 2
lines.  Has this happened to anyone else?