From: Wendy Swope [mailto: wendyswope@mindspring.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:08:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: weekend plans

the car for me<br>and hubby? We've always wanted to go to Vegas and stay
in the hotel with<br>the Star Trek theme, but this sounds like a good
substitute!<br><br>Saturday morning and early afternoon, I'm going with
one of my garden clubs<br>to tour some private gardens in and around the
historic small town of<br>Lebanon, OH. I'll have to write about the tour
next week. Don't know how<br>good it will be, but I always come back
with some new ideas when I get to<br>see other people's gardens. The pix
posted here by various and sundry are<br>lovely, but there's nothing
like being able to walk through the landscape<br>and see it from all
Message ----- <br>From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 5:04
Fran is enjoying the succulent show in OK City, I will be<br>> enjoying
Trek Fest in Riverside, Iowa, future birthplace of James<br>> Tiberius
Kirk, Captain of the Starship Enterprise NCC1701. Hee Hee!<br>> Complete
with live Klingon warriors and everything!! Even a minature<br>>
Starship Enterprise! WooHoo...wish you all could be here to see
thing we can experience is the mysterious."<br>> --Albert

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com