Shouldn't it be this way?

One last word about politics. Shouldn't each candidate merely state what
he believes, what he will do, etc. and not even mention the other
candidates? Then, we should be presented with an accurate account of
what each candidate has done in the past and let us decide the rest for
ourselves. I have always hated this "but he has more dirt on his shoes
than I do" type campaigns.

Does anyone know about house plants that are easy to keep? I've tried
many times to have a Boston fern, but they never survive. LOL! We have
low humidity here, but they didn't even survive in CA. My orange
honeysuckle is blooming!! When we bought this land last year, there were
no flowers at all, except wildflowers. The previous owners only planted
one pine tree, one globe willow, two pecan trees, and one apricot tree.
There's a row of some type of bamboo looking growth in one area, too.
Makes a good wind block. Our new cottonwood tree seems to be doing the
best right now. Does anyone else here live in AZ, NM or TX?

God bless,
Dakota
http://www.defendamerica.mil
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneths me." Phil. 4:13

MakeADifference@ http://newsmad.com + http://lovemad.org