Re: Butterfly population

Isn't the Karner blue endangered?
On Monday, June 28, 2004, at 07:49 AM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 6/27/04 8:23:08 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< The Karner blue has to have a lupine plant. >>

Donna, I am not familiar with this butterfly. I have lots of lupines in my
gardens. In fact, I am at the point I must rid my garden of new seedlings as
they reseed because they are so plentiful. I am not that far from you so it
would seem I should experience this butterfly also.