Re: Problem- Vera needs help!

When I read that Vera was having a pest problem with her arborvitae, before
looking at the photos, I was thinking that it could possibly be bagworms,
which  are a common pest of arborvitae.  Have you seen any of these "bags" on your
But, now that  I've seen the photos, it does look somewhat like the work of a
caterpillar, but  the tent caterpillar problems I had appeared on fruit trees
and a sugar maple in  my yard.  It didn't appear on any of my arborvitae.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Honor our dead.  Demand the  truth. _  http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/_

In a message dated 6/5/2005 10:18:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,