Re: Soil pH

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Soil pH
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:48:55 -0600

I did too.  What I like about Chat is that it is not limited like other
lists.  It's a one stop shop.  We can ask anything.  And even if no one here
has an answer, we seek assistance elsewhere and return with the answer
whenever possible.  As I mentioned earlier, I am not too concerned about pH,
but I can see why Donna and others would be.  In the process of her getting
her answers though, I pick up a little bit more knowledge here and there
that may help me down the line.