Re: Happy Holli!!!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Holli!!!
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:31:03 -0600

Oh, Holli, those look like so much fun.  I've only seen something that
resembles it, a red flowered shrub, in our botanical conservatory - maybe a
distant relative.  How long until yours flower?
What kind of Plumeria do you grow?  I had a similar feeling earlier this
week.  I had planted Bears Breeches, Acanthus mollis, usually listed as a
Zone 6 plant, in a well protected spot last year.  I kept looking this
spring, but there was no sign of it.  But just the other day, I glanced over
and there it was, up nearly a foot!  There's that great feeling you
mentioned!

Kitty
Zone 5