Re: Duck,> photos online

On the topic of digital cameras, etc., maybe some of you knowledgeable
folks can help.  I have no problem downloading pictures from my camera
to the computer.  The problem I have is that the picture is such a big file -
sometimes over a meg - that it takes forever to send by email since I only
have dial-up.  I know there is a way to make it smaller, but haven't figured
it out yet.  I am learning to use the camera pretty well, though the manual
was clearly written by a non-English-speaker, but haven't been able to
work through this problem yet.  Partly, I just haven't had a clear period
of time to sit down and figure it out.