RE: Duck,> photos online

Definitely not an expert here, but what type of software came with your
camera. Most have a 'resize' feature. You can also reduce the resolution of
the picture to make it a smaller file size for emailing. Can't really tell
the difference looking at it on a screen, but of course, printing it is
another matter, then you want 300dpi not the 72dpi.

If the software has a feature something like... save for web... might be the
way to go for emailing.