-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 7:52 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] butterfly bush

Auralie,
We have the common milkweed in our Butterfly garden at the Display Gardens,
of course.  It does self sow into neighboring gardens, like the Pastel
Pathway, but who cares; the volunteers can be removed  I think it is pretty,
too, and an interesting plant.  I need to get me some.
Kitty