Re: Re: Goose Photos At Last

LOL!  I love Beaker!!!  Heh, heh!  But no one beats the  Swedish Chef or Sam
Eagle!  How many of you have been to Walt Disney World  and MGM Studios and
gone through the Muppet theatre 3D show?
"Stopping in the middle of the row is distinctly unpatriotic." [Sam  Eagle]
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Honor our dead.  Demand the  truth. _  http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/_

In a message dated 6/13/2005 10:37:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,