Re: Re: Goose now Muppets

Ooooh! I didn't even know there was such a thing as the Muppet Theatre 3D show! Is that only at the Disney in Florida? I just love the Muppets (yes- I did by the DVD set). The Swedish Chef is also my favorite. The first time I imitated the Chef in front of my husband, he thought I'd lost my mind- had no idea what I was doing. But then, he also doesn't get Monty Python or Rocky Horror either...

Theresa

EvaTEsq@aol.com wrote:

LOL! I love Beaker!!! Heh, heh! But no one beats the Swedish Chef or Sam Eagle! How many of you have been to Walt Disney World and MGM Studios and gone through the Muppet theatre 3D show?
"Stopping in the middle of the row is distinctly unpatriotic." [Sam Eagle]

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Honor our dead. Demand the truth. _ http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/_ (http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/)