RE: Plant Police- need suggestion

The history of that spot!... I did have a trellis and sweet autumn clematis
there originally. Of course, it took over everything and was banned to the
fence about a month and half ago while it was still small after last years

(It really doesn't like it in it's new home, not sure it will make. So next
spring all you folks that complain about babies starting, keep me in mind

I am getting quite a collections of clematis (and honeysuckles)to hide my
fence, so really don't want another one there. It is a great idea, just too
many of them around already (yes, I am getting too picky)

Not sure about barberries, and although Holly's do make it here, the rabbit
keeps eating it to nothing all winter. This last season I thought they
killed it as it did not have one leaf left. It's growing slowly from the
ground up... if I can't get the rabbit to leave, I might have to send it to
the compost pile next year.

Any other ideas?