Re: weekend update!

A A HODGES wrote:
Donna, did you Preen so you don't get a bunch of weed seeds now that the
offenders are out of there? I've started doing that religiously and it does
help. I know it's not organic, but it helps keep me from pulling my hair
out. Someday, I may win the battle with yellow nutsedge and crab grass.
Grrrrr!
An organic alternative is corn gluten meal which will do in the
crabgrass and a variety of weeds. I use it to semi-control wild
strawberries and creeping charlie, which two are the bane of my present
existence. The CGM is sold under a variety of trade names.
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA