Lynda, WHY didn't you say anything about Johnboy? Of course if you
didn't want to then I understand completely, but I want you to know how
sorry I am for your loss. It stinks, it's horrible, it sucks, it's just
wretched. So I am truly sorry you had to go through that. And also to
everyone else who's had to deal with it. Sounds like we've all had a lot
of family members leave us this year. Sigh, I know it's "the circle" and
all that but it's still just awful.

I couldn't tolerate the emptiness in my house, which is why it's now
full and pretty much like a circus most of the time.............

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC