Re: Pets

Hi Gang...
  I have to tell ya you all have had me hysterical.  I have saved  all the
special things you have said and quoted.
I know how hard it is to lose a baby also!  And I thought NO I wont go
through it again!
And I did get Maxamillionproblems!   Said I wont get attached to  him, no
way, he isnt a puff puff lap dog.  Well I guess the older we get  the stupider we
get, cause I am more attached to him then any other..  Yes  I know, but ALL
my dogs were human and wow I could tell ya stories..   Friends would want to
know where I got the dogs I had, cause they wanted ones  just like mine..  but I
believe it is the WAY WE ARE..That makes them THE  WAY THEY ARE.
I HAVE been truly blessed with the BEST companions you could ever  have..  My
Sue had an identity crisis wondering  "WHO"S YA DADDY  NOW??"  LOL (a joke my
mom would say)  But she adjusted to any  one that was good to me :)
My Buttons was truly my baby!  He passed away 3 mos after my  mom..  I still
cry. None pet lovers/havers  really dont  understand...  They are NEVER
replaced, just another joins your extended  family.
Hey I doubt very much I will handle Max leaving me... hope you guys are
around then......

I had this saved and wasn't goin to
post it till I saw Eva's email

Eva  I am truly sorry for your loss...I am a hop skip and a jump from  you if
ya need me...LMK
(((hugs)))  to Eva
Holli