Re: Pets

Holli - I believe you about them being human.  Not only does Sugar
understand English, but there are certain words you cannot even spell
around her, she has learned what they mean (v-e-t, f-a-t, f-i-s-h,
s-h-o-t-s, etc.)  She's almost as amazing as Noreen's Flakesy who
understood sign language (he was deaf).

On 6/28/05, Hollikft@aol.com <Hollikft@aol.com> wrote:
> Hi Gang...
>  I have to tell ya you all have had me hysterical.  I have saved  all the
> special things you have said and quoted.
> I know how hard it is to lose a baby also!  And I thought NO I wont go
> through it again!
> And I did get Maxamillionproblems!   Said I wont get attached to  him, no
> way, he isnt a puff puff lap dog.  Well I guess the older we get  the stupider we
> get, cause I am more attached to him then any other..  Yes  I know, but ALL
> my dogs were human and wow I could tell ya stories..   Friends would want to
> know where I got the dogs I had, cause they wanted ones  just like mine..  but I
> believe it is the WAY WE ARE..That makes them THE  WAY THEY ARE.
> I HAVE been truly blessed with the BEST companions you could ever  have..  My
> Sue had an identity crisis wondering  "WHO"S YA DADDY  NOW??"  LOL (a joke my
> mom would say)  But she adjusted to any  one that was good to me :)
> My Buttons was truly my baby!  He passed away 3 mos after my  mom..  I still
> cry. None pet lovers/havers  really dont  understand...  They are NEVER
> replaced, just another joins your extended  family.
> Hey I doubt very much I will handle Max leaving me... hope you guys are
> around then......
> I had this saved and wasn't goin to
> post it till I saw Eva's email
> Eva  I am truly sorry for your loss...I am a hop skip and a jump from  you if
> ya need me...LMK
> (((hugs)))  to Eva
> Holli

Pam Evans