Re: hum...now sad...

Thanks so much, Kitty & Pam.  You all are such good friends!
It's hard for Max & Steve & I to be without Cody.  He was  such a sweetheart.
 Steve's not really an 'animal' person, but he got real  attached to Cody
too.  Cody just had that way of sneaking into your  heart.  Poor sweet Cody.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/28/2005 10:52:52 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,