Re: Favorite Salvia

In a message dated 6/28/05 8:28:30 PM, hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:

<< Ceres, I don't have that one, but have S. greggii Autumn Sage Pink, Dark
Dancer, and Cherry Queen.  >>

Andrea, I have had Dark Dancer in the past and we did have it at the
    I have a new lg berm which I planted yesterday.  I thought we were going
to have a rainy overcast day but the sun broke thru early afternoon and it
suddenly it was in the 90s again.  Not good for newly planted plants.  I added a
purple 'Paul' to my conifers & other woodies.