Re: source for Ground Pine

> Ooooh!  I bought stamps this morning and they had the 7th plate in the
> Nature of America series, the Northeast Deciduous Forest.  (Cathy, there's a
> terrific little Eastern Red Bat in the picture!)  In the center forefront of
> the picture is a Ground Pine, Lycopodium obscurum, aka Rare Club Moss.  I
> neeed to get one for our Woodland Garden.  Does anyone know a source? And
> does anyone grow this?

Hi Kitty,

   I did a quick Google and turned up WildThings Rescue Nursery.  They
   have it listed on their woodland plants page for $7/plant:

Chris (who gets a kick out of their URL)

P.S.  I just placed an order for that and some other stuff too!

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3713 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2005-06-28/       The latest additions