From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 3:15 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] question for those used to gardening in heat!

20 percent humidity???????? Are you nuts? My skin would completely flake up
and fall off - at least any I didn't already scratch off. And my sinuses
would be a wreck, I wouldn't be able to breathe and my flakey dried up
corpse would be found in a heap, surrounded by 5 desperate cats. I have a
humidifier added to my furnace. Keeps the house at 50 percent.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5

> Brrrr. 60? No no, that's sweater weather. Hot tea weather. Happiness
> is 80,
> 20% humidity, and no wind. Nirvana is 95, 20% humidity, a hammock under
the
> sycamore tree and a big ol' icy drink, with the sound of the pond fountain

> in the background and the occasional dog insisting on some attention. Hey,

> I'm looking forward to the long weekend, can you tell?
> However at the moment it's probably about 60 in this office. I just
changed
> jobs, so I haven't been here long enough to tell but I'm betting it's 80
> inside all winter.
>
> Cyndi

Behalf