Re: source for Ground Pine

Don't mention Eastern Plant Specialties to me - I ordered from them
in February, received a confirmatory postcard, and have YET to
receive anything. They did not respond to an email, and when I call,
I get the answering machine that says, in effect, "don't bother us,
we're busy"! Grrrrr

Cathy, west central IL, z5b