Re: gas plant>WSL orders

I must be missing something here.  Just as in our own
gardens, not every plant thrives the way we wish. Some
years are outstanding, but the following year the same
plant is just ok- or worse.

I am sure the growers have the same issues. It is also
hard to determine just what the outcome will be months
before they are shipped but need to be offered in a
catalog while they are still dormant or just how well
they will come out of dormancy once they reach their
new home.

As a wholesaler, you should expect some good with the
bad in a flat. As an individual purchaser, you expect
the best of the flat at shipping time.