Re: Heronswood

Well, Of course it is a shame that some employees are loosing their jobs.
There is now denying that aspect to the changes. However, just off hand I can think of several reasons to move the Herrownswood back east and I am not involved in the sale and transfer. Number one would be shipping costs. If most of the mail order business originated in the east and all those parcels had to make it over the big hills, I would consider the savings of the move. People shipping costs are going through the roof from the bottom of the pyramid up.
No nursery has been lost yet... just changed in operations. All the other speculation remains to be seen down the road.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Not really contrary Gene. Dan's a big boy, he should have suspected - we did when it first sold, remember? Yes, he is to blame to a degree, but it was also his choice to make.
Doesn't make it any less of a shame though.
Kitty