Re: Smashed Cukes and Bugs!

A copper spray may have saved the peach.

On Jun 4, 2006, at 12:47 PM, Bonnie Holmes wrote:

What about spraying the bush with soap?

[Original Message]
From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: 6/3/2006 9:51:09 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Smashed Cukes and Bugs!

I have never used anything here, but it has taken it's
toll.

We decided today to put our peach tree out of it's
misery.  Hasn't had fruit in a couple of years, gets
that darn curl now and is ooshing. Now the apple tree
next to it isn't look so hot. DH will cut it down some
time next week. <sigh>

So I guess sometimes sprays and things are meant to be
used...

Donna

--- Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

Daryl is absolutely right.  I have never sprayed
anything in the nine years
I've lived in this house, and my plants are pest
free.  The only problem in
my garden is the very rare poison ivy.

zem
zone 7