RE: Autumn Fern Q

I agree with Bonnie M.  We have brick and local stone on our house.  The
stone has a lot of orange and yellow in it...maybe a geologist could tell
me if it also has something to do with our orange clay.  Our roof  and trim
is a navy blue and it works.  You can also mix rust and purples
successfully.

What about Epimedium grandiflorum (Pierre's Purple or Dark Beauty),
Podophyllum 'Spotty Dotty', or Tricyrtis?

Behalf