Re: Eerie Quiet...

Yes, very quiet. Must be the weather.

I'm going to pick the rest of the lychees today, or try to, if I can take the heat. The crows and squirrels have been raiding the tree, so it's either pick today or forget about it until next year.

We bought a new food processor yesterday and promptly made a gallon of gazpacho--the perfect lunch for this kind of weather when you add some slabs of crusty bread slathered with real butter.