From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 6:35 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Eerie Quiet...

Yes, very quiet. Must be the weather.

I'm going to pick the rest of the lychees today, or try to, if I can take
the heat. The crows and squirrels have been raiding the tree, so it's either
pick today or forget about it until next year.

We bought a new food processor yesterday and promptly made a gallon of
gazpacho--the perfect lunch for this kind of weather when you add some slabs
of crusty bread slathered with real butter.

On Jun 15, 2006, at 9:35 PM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

> Either the group is eerily quiet today and/or very busy or I have a
> problem on my end.  Here's hoping all of you are well, and just busy.
> Enjoy the early summer days!
>
> Blessings,
> Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

Island Jim