From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 10:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Today in the Garden

Well I see you found your computer..amazing what you find when you clean out
the home office. :)

Sorry you didn't get a chance to work more in your garden with the tour
coming up. Gotta add some stress there!

Hopefully tomorrow you will have my today weather. It was wonderful hanging
right at 80 and I spent the entire day out there.

I can actually see the end of weeding in site. Was debating if that would
ever happen....Got one bed left to go, so if the weather man is wrong and it
doesn't rain, I will tackle that tomorrow. Besides weeding, I have been
fertalizing and mulching, to the turn of 35 bags already....Only got 5 left,
hopefully that will be enough. I have been analizing and moving/planting
stuff as I went along... Did see some areas that need plants and noted which
season was missing. More on that later...

Oh, once again I have two plants that escape me....

I did make a mistake and opened the shed door tonight... sigh, another mess.