Re: revelation

Speaking of roundup!

Since I have had my fill of weeding already, I decided
to buy some for open areas that need to be dealt with.
 What happened to just regular roundup- now they have
a zillion and one kinds out there. Ones that work in
rain? super strength- fancy pumpers that you don't
have to squeeze a million times, and pre-mix-
concentrated versions... geesh.

Anyways, tomorrow I will be whining here - John got
home early and decided to help.... he was spraying
roundup for hours.... wonder how many plants I will
loose?

Donna

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmrsy/album?.dir=/772cre2&.src=ph

=== message truncated ===